Working in a friendly and supportive small IT team based at head office in Alexandria. This esteemed position will see you carrying responsibility for the company's IT systems, their ongoing maintenance, administration and development and as well as providing full support to the company with all software related IT support cases. The role also has a systems analysis component helping to further support IT to identify IT related business improvements.
The role offers variety in a supportive friendly team, full ownership and career progression.
Reporting to the Head Of Business Systems your key responsibilities will include:
- Complete requested NetSuite enhancements raised either by case or by functional specification received from the Business Analyst, Head of Business Systems and key Power Users
- Conduct Manage all development work in sandbox for testing purposes and the manage deployments in to production with minimal impact to the business
- Investigate and resolve cases escalated received by IT help desk support
- Conduct analysis of process and issues and develop documentation describing current issues and proposed solutions
- Work with the business to identify and prioritise objectives/scope for the business systems
- Translate business requirements into functional system requirements
- Document policies, procedures, workflows and user guides
- Complete requested NetSuite enhancement requests raised either by case or by functional specification received from the Business Analyst using either reports or saved searches functionality
- Ensure all staff are provided with a positive experience relating to the business systems
- Identify opportunities to implement improved efficiencies relating to the business systems
In order to be successful in the role, you will be able to demonstrate the following experience and skills:
- Experience operating in a similar position for a retail business is essential
- Proficiency and depth of experience in providing IT support and advice to the business user community
- Strong technical administration experience a min 2 yrs plus using ERP, Cloud based technologies preferred
- Advanced excel skills to complement required NetSuite reporting
- Experience in engaging and communicating (verbal and written) at all levels of a business
- Improving the user's experience with business systems
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to multi-task and deliver on deadlines
- Some experience in evaluation and implementation of systems products and applications or full ownership managing systems on an ongoing basis
The position will suit applicants who are highly motivated and self-managing who enjoy variety in their work.
If you are looking for that next step in your career allowing you to further build upon your strong technical capability and expand your systems analysis skills, this role will be a great fit for you.
We offer employee discounts on beautiful high-end furniture and home wares, half day for your birthday, and access to an annual company bonus scheme.
I welcome applications from candidates who meet the above criteria.